CCIE Service Provider v4 boot camp (Online) is a 10-day workshop exploring skills required of a Network Engineer to design, configure, optimize, diagnose, and troubleshoot a complex highly available Service Provider network infrastructure. Candidates preparing for CCIE Service Provider certification possess thorough knowledge in IPv4 and IPv6 core, aggregation/edge, remote access technologies, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs, plus managed services traversing an IP core networks. They also have an overall knowledge in security, virtualization and mobility technologies.
Certification/Specialization: CCIE SP v4.0 Lab Exam
- CCNP + or equivalent knowledge recommended
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is delivered online via Webex.
Students Will Receive:
- 10 full days of instructor led online bootcamp
- access to dedicated pod using the same virtualization engine as real exam
- workbook for the class
- 2 scenarios simulating real practical exam, with troubleshooting, diagnostics and configuration sections
- access to a pod for the duration of the bootcamp plus 30 days after the bootcamp
Boot Camp Date and Hours:
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (Saturdays Only)