- On December 16, 2017
- 0 Comments
This boot camp offers both the CCIE Data Center version2 Foundations & DCv2 Advanced Workshop. This program offers a 8-days Instructor Led lessons and hands-on labs. Also, there is Troubleshooting on specific topics, Assessment labs, including instructor feedback to provide student mentoring and support.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to perform the necessary and invariant configuration and troubleshooting steps for the following key Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching technologies:
- Cisco Data Center Layer 2 / Layer 3 Technologies
- Cisco Data Center Network Services
- Data Center Storage Networking and Compute
- Data Center Automation and Orchestration
- Cisco ACI
CCIE Data Center v2 Lab Exam
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. CCNP + or equivalent knowledge recommended.
Who Should Attend:
Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Data Center certificate.
Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
What the Students Get:
What the Students Get:
- Upon registration, the students will receive an E-COPY of Micronics’ “CCIE DCv2 Foundations work books” for “NEXUS”, “UCS” & “ACI”, these workbooks prepare the students for the Boot Camp. Written by Terry Vinson. On the first day of the boot camp the students get the following:
- Secured PDF file of Micronics’ “Advanced CCIE Data Center – Mock Lab Scenarios Work Book.”
- Micronics Digital courseware which includes:
- Pre-assessment Lab
- Foundations Video on Demand Series Access
- Advanced Data Center Protocols Video Library
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs.
The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT use an overhead projector, Micronics believes in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Data Center v2 Blueprint.
Boot Camp Hours:
10:00 AM – 8PM or later (Central Time)
Last Day 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Class hours subject to change without notice
- Lecture on – Virtual Device Contexts
- Directed Activity on Nexus 7K and 5K initial Configuration
- Lecture on – NXOS Unicast Routing
- Individual Activity on L3 Core Connectivity
- Lecture on – NXOS Multicast Routing
- Individual Activity on Dynamic RP Assignment
- Lecture on – Fabricpath
- Directed Activity on – Inter Pod Fabricpath Interconnectivity
- Lecture on – VXLAN, L2 Gateways
- First Assessment Lab (5 Hours)
- Review and Discussion of Assessment Lab – 1
- Lecture on – vPC
- Directed Activity on – vPC integration with VXLAN
- Lecture on – FEX
- Directed Activity on – FEX integration with L2, L3 & vPC Operation
- Lecture on – OTV
- Directed Activity on – Large Inter-DC OTV Deployments
- Layer 2/Layer 3 – Mock Lab (5 Hours)
- Review and Discussion L2/L3 Mock Lab
- Lecture on – ACI infrastructure
- Directed Activity on – ACI Fabric Discovery & Boot Strap
- Lecture on – ACI Deployment Modes & Logical Constructs
- Directed Activity on – ACI Fabric & Access Policies.
- Lecture on – Application Network Profiles & Attachment Entity Profiles
- Directed Activity on – ACI VMM Integration and NFV
- ACI Mock Lab 1 (3 Hours)
- Lecture on – ACI external Connectivity
- Demonstration Activity on – L2 Bridging & L3 Shared Resource Connectivity
- Lecture on – Fibre Channel Protocol
- Directed Activity on – VSANs, Zoning and Optimizations
- Lecture on – UCS Connectivity
- Demonstration of – Fabric Interconnect Turn-up
- Lecture on – Stateless Computing
- Directed Activity on – Service Profiles & Advanced Policies
- Lecture on – UCS Data flow and Troubleshooting
- UCS Mock Lab – (5 hours)
- Review and Discuss – UCS Mock Lab
- Lecture on – FcoE
- Directed Activity on – FcoE Direct and Indirect attached UCS Storage
- Lecture on – FcoE Multihop
*** Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM or later (for 5-Day Attendees class ends at 1:00 PM and 8-day will continue until 9:00 PM or later)
- Lecture on – Network programmability
- Directed Activity on – API interaction via Python|Postman
- Lecture on UCS Central
- Individual Activity on – Deploying UCS Central
- Lecture on UCS Director
- Individual Activity on – Deploying UCSD & Creating Work Flows
- Lecture on – Advanced UCS Operations
- UCS Mock Lab 2 – (4 hours)
- Review and discuss UCS Mock Lab 2
- Lecture on – Network Services
- Individual Activity on – Service Graph/Chaining
- Lecture on- Shared Fabric Services
- Individual Activity on – Deploying a DVS using ACI
- Individual Activity on – Deploying an ASAv using ACI
- Individual Activity on – Deploying an AVS using ACI
- Lecture on – Unmanaged Devices in ACI
- Mock Lab-1 (Full)
- Review and Discuss Mock Lab-1
- Lecture on – Troubleshooting Methodology and Techniques
- Troubleshooting Lab – 1
- Mock Lab-2 (Full)
- Review and Discuss Mock Lab-2
- Lecture on – RISE, ITD & QOS
- Directed Activity on – Integrated Services & CoPP
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this course.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.