- On March 7, 2017
- 0 Comments
The CCIE Security program is a program intended to recognize the Cisco network security experts who have the necessary skills to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices that establish the security posture of the network.
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco CCIE certification. Candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then pass the corresponding hands-on lab exam. Candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the exam topics and are strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
CISCO Exam Covered:
CCIE Security Lab Exam v.5
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
Students Will Receive:
Advanced CCIE Security Workbook v5 (Technology Focused)
Boot Camp Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Central Time
Follow On Certification:
There is no follow on Certification
- L2L VPNs
- GET VPN
- Flex VPN
- ASA – Basic Configuration [Interface Configuration, Traffic Flow, Routing]
- NAT / ACL
- Transparent Firewalls
- Security Context
- Redundancy [Failover/Clustering]
- SSL CLientless
- AnyConnect VPN
- Router Security
- Switch Security
- Basic Wireless WLC Configuration
- Integration of WLC with ISE
- Wireless & Wired Dot1x Authentication using ISE
- Device Administration using TACACS+ on ISE
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.