- On June 12, 2016
- 0 Comments
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
In this course you will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
The level of knowledge that is taught in this course is targeted for Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers, Data center engineers and managers.
Upon Completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with server virtualization (Vmware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows).
CISCO Exam Covered:
642-035 CCNP Data Center, Cisco Unified Computing Support Specialist
Course Delivery Method:
This is an instructor led on-site boot camp.
Students Will Receive:
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0 student kit (DCUCT)**Digital
- VPN access via Cisco AnyConnect to dedicated equipment for the duration of the course
Boot Camp Hours:
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Follow On Certification:
CCIE Data Center
Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
Lab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation
- Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment
- Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Dulles Int’l Airport
(Distance from Dulles Airport 3 miles and distance from training location less than 1 mile)
13460 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, Virginia 20171
(Distance from Dulles Airport 1.5 miles and Distance from training location 2 miles)
13845 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Homewood Suites by Hilton
10 West Trimble Rd
San Jose, CA. 95131
Dir: (408) 678-4481
Fax: (408) 428-0373
Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
1. Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson 0.3 miles
2601 East President George Bush
Plano, Texas 75074
2. Comfort Suites – 0.22 miles
2301 E Pres George Bush Hwy,
Plano, TX, US, 75074
Phone: (469) 429-0700
3. Candlewood Suites East Plano – 0.9 miles from Homewood Suites
2200 E President George Bush Hwy
Richardson, TX 75082-3550
4. Hyatt Regency North Dallas
701 East Campbell Road,
Richardson, Texas, USA 75081
Tel: 1 972 619 1234
Fax: 1 972 907 2578
Dallas/Fr. Worth (DFW)
Distance from hotel: 20 mi. (Homewood Suites)
1. Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr
(7 minutes driving distance from training location)
100 West Glenoaks Blvd
Glendale, California 91202
2. Days Inn Glendale LosAngeles
(6 minutes driving distance from training center)
450 West Pioneer Drive, I-134 & Pacific Ave.,
Glendale, CA 91203
3. Portofino Inn Burbank
(10 minutes driving distance from training location)
924 West Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91506
818 848 5100
4. Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
2100 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
5. Extended Stay America- Los Angeles – Burbank Airpot
2200 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Closest Domestic Airport: Burbank Airport (BUR)
(15 minutes driving distance from training location)
International Airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
(45 minutes driving distance from training location)
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Denver Tech
199 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Denver international Airport (DEN)
Homewood Suites Raleigh-Durham AP/ Research Triangle
4603 Central Park Drive,
Durham, North Carolina 27703
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
(Distance from hotel: 3 mi. Drive time: 8 min.)
Directions: Follow the signs to I-40 West, Take 40 West to Exit 281 Miami Blvd. Take a left at the stop light, 2nd hotel on the left.
Piedmont Triad International Airport (Distance from hotel: 76 mi. Drive time: 90 min.)
Directions: I-40 West to Greensboro
1. Hilton Warsaw Poland
Warsaw, Poland 00-844
Tel: 48-22-356 5555
Fax: 48-22-356 5556
2. HOTEL “IBIS”
ul. Muranowska 2
Tel. +48 (22) 310 10 00
Fax. +48 (22) 310 10 10
4. HOTEL “Meksyk”
ul. Marymoncka 34 (AWF)
Tel./Fax. +48 (022) 834 44 63
Tel. +48 (22) 834 62 10
Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)
1. Swan Revived Hotel (B+B) – 0.25 Miles from Venue
01908 610 565
2. Holiday Inn Milton Keynes – 1 Mile from Venue
0870 400 7219
London Heathrow (LHR)
1. Tulip Inn FZ LLC
Po Box: 500707
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2. Holiday Inn Express
P.O. BOX 282647
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Hotel Front Desk: 971-4-4275555
Hotel Fax: 971-4-4272400
Dubai international Airport (DXB)
1. Harbourview Hotel, North Sydney (walking distance from the venue)
17 Blue Street North Sydney NSW 2060
Phone: +61 2 9955 0499
2. Rydges North Sydney (walking distance from the venue)
54 McLaren Street North Sydney NSW 2060
Phone:+61 2 9922 1311
Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
1.Hilton Rotterdam Hotel
Rotterdam, 3012 CM, Nederland
2. The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam
Weena 686, NL-3012 CN
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 10 430 2000
3. STROOM Rotterdam
3024 EA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31(0)10 221 40 60
4. Hotel Port
Pieter de Hoochweg 115
3024 BG Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: 31 (0)10 477 96 28
Closest International Airpot
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
Closest Domestic Airport
Rotterdam The Hague Airpot (RTM)