- On May 27, 2016
- 0 Comments
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
In this course you will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
The level of knowledge that is taught in this course is targeted for Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers, Data center engineers and managers.
Upon Completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with server virtualization (Vmware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows).
CISCO Exam Covered:
642-035 CCNP Data Center, Cisco Unified Computing Support Specialist
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is delivered online via Webex.
Students Will Receive:
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0 student kit (DCUCT)**Digital
- VPN access via Cisco AnyConnect to dedicated equipment for the duration of the course
Boot Camp Hours:
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Central Standard Time
- Los Angeles (U.S.A. – California) PST UTC-8 hours
- Warsaw (Poland) CET UTC+1 hour
- Sydney (Australia – New South Wales) AEDT UTC+11 hours
- Mumbai (India – Maharashtra) IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Mexico City (Mexico – Federal District) CST UTC-6 hours
- Chicago (U.S.A. – Illinois) CST UTC-6 hours
- New York (U.S.A. – New York) EST UTC-5 hours
- London (United Kingdom – England) GMT UTC
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates – Dubai) GST UTC+4 hours
Follow On Certification:
CCIE Data Center
Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
Lab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation
- Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment
- Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.