- On November 19, 2018
- 0 Comments
Mastering Cisco ACI v3.0
Mastering Cisco ACI v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led lab-intensive course that introduces learners to the implementation, management and troubleshooting of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode. The course covers the key components and procedures that learners need to know to understand, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the ACI fabric to external networks and services, the fundamentals of programming and troubleshooting.
This version of the course is based on the APIC GUI Version 3.2(3o).
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Install the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch in ACI mode
- Review Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Deploy the ACI fabric
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Understand the differences between Cisco ACI Code versions
- Configure ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Integrate virtual and physical workloads in a multi-hypervisor fabric
- Deploy Security and Management capabilities of the ACI Network
- Connect Cisco ACI to outside networks
- Extend and Interconnect Cisco ACI Fabric
- Migrate from a traditional data center to Cisco ACI with a common, policy-enforced approach
- Manage Cisco ACI
- Program and orchestrate the ACI Network
- Troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- CCNA equivalent Knowledge
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Attendane of the VMware vSphere recommended : Install, Configure, Manage class or equivalent knowledge.
Who Should Attend:
Network, data center cloud systems architects, as well as server administrators. Secondary Audience: Application developers and Security engineers as well as virtualization administrators. This is tailored to meet the needs of students pursuing the CCNP and CCIE Datacenter Certifications.
Course Delivery Method:
This is an instructor led on-online boot camp.
Boot Camp Hours:
M0nay – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Follow On Certification:
The course contains these components:
- Cisco ACI Overview
- Cisco ACI Codes, Delta Releases, and Features
- Virtualization, Containers, and Third-Party Integration Features
- Security and Monitoring Features
- Cisco ACI External Networking
- Cisco ACI Fabric Extensions and Interconnections
- Fabric Management and Automation
- Common Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric Inventory
- Implement Cisco ACI Fabric Connectivity
- Configure Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Integrate Cisco ACI with VMware Using Native DVS
- Deploy Cisco ACI Virtual Edge and Micro-segmentation
- Integrate Cisco ASAv with Cisco APIC
- Configure Role-Based Access Control
- Explore Cisco ACI Monitoring and NetFlow
- Enable Connectivity to External L3 Networks
- Enable Connectivity to External L2 Networks
- Configure Cisco APIC Using REST API
- Configure Cisco APIC Using Python Scripts
- Configure Cisco APIC Using Ansible
- Explore Cisco ACI App Center and Cisco ACI Optimize Feature
- Explore Cisco ACI Troubleshooting Tools
- Export TechSupport
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.