- On November 19, 2018
- 0 Comments
Mastering Nexus 9K Infrastructure (v3.0)
Mastering Nexus 9K Infrastructureis a 5-day instructor-led course that shows you how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco NX-OS mode. Through expert instruction and extensive hands-on learning, you will learn how to deploy capabilities including Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), high availability features, Intelligent Traffic Director, troubleshooting tools and techniques, NX-OS programmability features, and open interface technologies. The course also introduces Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) for management.
This version of the course will use NXOS version 9.2.2 and DCNM v11.0.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch software and hardware components
- Describe key Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch NX-OS software features
- Manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch configurations using Ansible
- Implement VXLAN BGP eVPN on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN implementation on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches using NX-API and Python
- Implement Intelligent Traffic Director
- Troubleshoot and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches using Bash shell and Guest shell
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Experience configuring advanced routing and switching technologies such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS mode. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch platform. Students pursuing CCNA/CCNP or CCIE datacenter will benefit from this course.
Course Delivery Method:
This is an instructor led on-online boot camp.
Boot Camp Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Classes will run for two consecutive weeks on Monday, Wednesday & Friday evenings (3 hours in length)
Follow On Certification:
The course contains these components:
- Describing Cisco Nexus 9000 NX-OS Solution
- Implementing VXLAN in Data Center
- Implementing MPLS in Data Center
- Configuration Management, Automation, and Programmability
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Topology Options
- Programmable VXLAN Fabric
- Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches
- Managing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches with Cisco DCNM
- Provision Baseline Connectivity with Ansible
- Implement VXLAN with BGP eVPN Signaling
- Manage Switch Over Cisco NX-API
- Program Switch with Python
- Configure Intelligent Traffic Director
- Troubleshoot and Manage Switches Using Bash and Guest Shell
- Provision VXLAN and Manage Switch with Cisco DCNM
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.