The Cisco CCNA associate-level training focuses on the solutions and technologies you need to implement and administer a broad range of modern networking and IT infrastructure. CCNA students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. In addition to learning how to manage Cisco Devices, students will also be exposed to wireless, SD-WAN, DNA Center, and security threats.
CCNA v2.0 (Exam: CCNA 200-301)
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA v2.0, but we recommend you have;
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Basic IP address knowledge
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA certification.
- Support technicians that are involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
- Job roles: Entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, and help desk technician.
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs.
The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT use an overhead projector, Micronics believes in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCNA v2.0.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.