22 Jan Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
The Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) is for expert-level network design engineers, expert-level network leads of IT infrastructure teams, and expert-level network leads of architecture teams working in job roles that require them to translate business needs, budget, and operational constraints into the design of a converged solution. The CCDE curriculum prepares designers to develop design solutions at the infrastructure level for large customer networks. Network engineers holding an active CCDE certification are recognized for their expert-level knowledge and skills in network infrastructure design. The deep technical networking knowledge that a CCDE brings ensures that they are well qualified to address the most technically challenging network infrastructure design assignments.
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCDE.
CCDE Practical Exam v2.0
Candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then the corresponding practical exam. You must pass the practical exam within three years of passing the written exam in order to achieve certification. Your first lab attempt must be made within 18 months. CCDE certifications are valid for two years and must be recertified every two years thereafter. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE lab exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Cisco created the CCDE program to recognize senior-level network designers and architects. The program also gives senior operations and support network engineers a validated professional development path for moving into a network architecture role that participates in business strategy.
The CCDE certification is intended for candidates who have day-to-day responsibilities for designing an IP network.
Who Should Attend:
This certification is intended for candidates who have day-to-day responsibilities for designing an IP network. It recognizes senior-level infrastructure design and architecture expertise in the marketplace and gives senior operations and support network engineers a validated professional development path for moving into a network architecture role that participates in business strategy.
The CCDE Advanced Design Workshop will prepare candidates for the practical lab exam, which must be passed in order to achieve full CCDE certification.
- Course Overview
- Exam Overview
- Technologies Covered – Study Material
- Books to Study
- OSPF Design and Optimization Concepts
- OSPF Specific Scenario & Discussion
- IS-IS Design and Optimization
- IS-IS Specific Scenario & Discussion
- BGP Design and Optimization
- BGP Specific Scenario & Discussion
- MPLS Design and Optimization
- MPLS Specific Scenario & Discussion
- Network Management
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
- June 15, 2020 to June 19, 2020
January 22, 2020 - June 15, 2020
4:25 am - 5:00 am
- October 19 to October 23, 2020
January 22, 2020 - October 19, 2020
4:25 am - 5:00 am