30 Sep Cisco Certified Design Expert v3 (CCDE)
Course Fee: $3,599.00
The new CCDE v3.0 certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in network architectures and technologies. New version 3.0 program tests your baseline understanding of fundamental concepts, like business strategy design and network, service and security design. In addition, during the practical team one of selected focus areas will be tested – and that includes Workforce Mobility, On-prem Cloud Services or Large Scale Networks.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCDE v3.0, but we recommend you have an understanding of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing Enterprise and Service Provider networking technologies. CCNP-level certification or CCIE may be needed to fully grasp all of the concepts and technologies presented as CCDE is targeted for experienced, architect-level individuals with good understanding of underlying technologies and practices.
Who Should Attend:
Candidates that need to acquire their CCDE v3.0 and Network engineers/architects that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
What the Students Get:
Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks digital kit (ENSLD v1.1)
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is scenario based. Instructors will go through the specific topics for given session in practical manner, discussing various options. All scenarios will be provided as reference.
By enlisting to this bootcamp you’ll receive invitation to Slack-based community, in which you can interact not only with instructors, but also other students.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCDE v3.0.
Boot Camp Hours:
7:00 AM PST -9:00 PM PST/9:00 AM CST – 11:00 PM CST /10:00 AM EST – 12:00 AM EST
– Class Intro
– CCDE v3.0 certification
– Enterprise scenario #1 (Workforce Mobility/On-Prem & Cloud Services)
– Enterprise scenario #2 (Workforce Mobility/On-Prem & Cloud Services)
– Service Provider scenario #1 (Large Scale Networks)
– Service Provider scenario #2 (Large Scale Networks)
– Enterprise scenario #3 (Workforce Mobility/On-Prem & Cloud Services)
**Course outline is subject to change without notice
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
- October 30, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm