12 Nov OPEN SHORTEST PATH FIRST (OSPF)
The Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol is an Interior Gateway Protocol that is employed worldwide in businesses large and small because its multivendor support and scalability.
As a Link State Routing Protocol, OSPF is a core topic in CCIE Routing and Switching, CCIE Service Provider and CCIE Data Center. In this course we will explore the functionality, versatility and unparalleled scalability of OSPF by examining every aspect of its operation in both control and data plane.
- CCNP or equivalent knowledge
- The students MUST have CCNP level knowledge of OSPF
- THIS IS NOT FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE NO OSPF OR ROUTING KNOWLEDGE
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is delivered online through Webex.
Students Will Receive:
Advanced OSPE E-Book
Boot Camp Hours:
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM CST
Classes will run for two consecutive weeks on Monday & Wednesday evenings (3 hours in length)
Follow On Certification:
CCIE Routing & Switching v5
- Router’s Role/Type
- Router-id. An interesting Scenario
- Virtual-links and GRE Tunnels
- OSPF and BGP Syn
- Split-Horizon Rule. An interesting Scenario
- Sub-optimal Routing and an RFC fix
- An indept lecture on the following LSAs:
Type-1, Type-2, Type-3, Type-4, Type-5, Type-6, Type-7
The instructor will walk the students through 15 different scenarios/topologies, and in that process he will cover parts of RFC 3101, RFC 1583, RFC 1587, RFC 1509, RFC 2328, RFC 5185, RFC 5340, RFC 6860.
- Point-to-Multipoint Non-broadcast
- RFC 2328
- RFC 5709
- SHA-1, 256, 384, and 512
Default-Route Injection in OSPF
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact email@example.com).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
- December 2, 2019 to December 11, 2019
December 2, 2019 - December 11, 2019
1:00 am - 9:00 am