06 Nov SDWAN-ADV ASIA- PACIFIC TIME ZONE
The Cisco SDWAN-ADV is an intense 5-day instructor-led hands-on course that provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN components, Operations and deployment methodologies. You will learn how to deploy, manage, and operate a secure extensible network (SEN) using Cisco SD-WAN products through mixture of theoretical lecture, individual and directed hands-on-activities.
Cisco SD-WAN is a new technology and this training covers the critical skills needed to effectively deploy the Cisco SD-WAN version 18.4.1 solution features. These features include, command line interaction (CLI), Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies needed for network traffic management.
Students will also learn about application-aware policies, quality of service (QoS), Traffic Engineering, dual transport infrastuctures, Traffic Monitoring and Security in the SD-WAN overlay network as well as cloud deployment scenarios.
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design (CCNP Level of Knowledge)
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation (CCNP Level of Knowledge)
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Who should attend
- Enterprise Network System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Solutions Designers
Course Delivery Method:
This is an instructor led, live and on-online boot camp.
Boot Camp Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Hands on Labs denoted by Underline
- Architecture Components
- Deploying Control Plane Elements
- Deploy On Prem vManage, vBond & vSmart
- Securing the Control Plane (Local CA)
- Generating Locally Signed Certificates
- ZTP & NAT
- Deploying a ZTP Server
- Onboarding vEdge/wEdge/cEdge Devices
- Onboarding vEdge Cloud Routers
- Onboarding cEdge Routers
- Onboarding physical wEDGE Router (DEMO)
- Cloud Deployment scenarios
- Multi-Tenant Deployment Architectures
- Implementing Templates
- Service Side Routing
- Implementing Service Side Routing
- Defining Control Policies
- Implementing Control Policies
- Defining Data Policies
- Implementing Data Policies
- Internet Breakouts
- Implementing Internet Breakouts
- Working with NAT
- Network Address Translation
- Implementing AAR Policies
- Conducting Software Upgrades
- Route Control
- OSPF & BGP Route Control
- TLOC Extension
- Implementing TLOC Extension
- Dual Transport
- Implementing Dual Transport
- Control Plane Traffic Engineering Concepts
- Deploying Traffic Engineering (Control Plane)
- Date Plane Traffic Engineering Concepts
- Deploying Traffic Engineering (Data Plane)
- Implementing Multicast Traffic
- QOS and Monitoring Mechanisms
- Implement QoS
- Implement Mirroring
- Implement cFlowd
- VPN Segmentation
- Implement VPN Segmentation
- Service Chaining
- Deploy a Service Chain
- ACL FW (Data Plane)
- Implement ACL FW
- Zone-Based Firewall
- Deploy Zone-Based Firewalls (cEdge)
- Fabric Programmability and API
- Leveraging Programmability Features
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
- December 2, 2019 to December 6, 2019
December 2, 2019 - December 6, 2019
4:55 am - 9:00 am