27 Mar Virtual Private Networking (VPN) Zero-to-Hero
This is a 5-day online class dedicated to all IT security administrators that require condensed knowledge about designing and implementing Virtual Private Networks.
This course is a great resource for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Security candidates that get them up to speed in regard to VPN technologies quickly and painlessly.
The course will provide a comprehensive knowledge about VPN technologies such as Site-to-Site VPNs, Static Virtual Tunnel Interface (SVTI), DMVPN, GETVPN, FlexVPN and Remote Access VPNs (both SSL and IKEv2).
CCNA or equivalent level knowledge
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is delivered online through Webex.
Students Will Receive:
The students will have one week access to individual lab. There are 5 labs included in the class:
- Site-to-Site VPN between IOS routers with SVI
- DMVPN Phase 3 with certificate authentication and EIGRP
- FlexMesh with BGP
- Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN to the Cisco ASA headend
Students will get an invite to Slack Channel to discuss configuration issues or design concerns with the Instructor and other students during the week of the class.
Boot Camp Hours:
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM US Central Time Zone
- Introduction to Virtual Private Networks
- IKEv1 theory
- Site-to-Site VPN between IOS routers (crypto map based, route-based)
- Site-to-Site VPN between IOS and ASA
- Pre-shared key (PSK) vs. RSA-Signature (certificate) authentication
- DMVPN (all phases, including High Availability and EIGRP/BGP dynamic routing)
- MTU issues with VPNs
- VRF-Aware VPN
- IKEv2 theory
- FlexVPN (basic and FlexMesh)
- SSL/TLS technology overview
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- AnyConnect VPN with Cisco ASA as a gateway
- Traffic filtering and NAT implementation with VPN
- AnyConnect VPN with Cisco Firepower NGFW as a gateway
- Certificate authentication and two-factor authentication for VPN
- AnyConnect VPN with Cisco IOS router as a headend (IKEv2)
Payment Policy / Options:
- Prepayment is required for all courses and packages. All prices are based on USD currency.
- Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made using following methods:
- Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- CISCO Learning Credits (to submit CLC request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bank Wire.
There are no free retakes for this track.
There are no refunds. You will be issued a credit. There is no expiration for the credit. You can take the class at a different date or location at no additional cost. We need a minimum of two weeks notice for postponing the class.
- September 21 - 25, 2020
March 27, 2020 - September 21, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm