This boot camp offers Narbik’s Routing and Switching as well as Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop v5.1.
This program offers a 5-day instructor led lessons and hands-on labs.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to perform the necessary and invariant configuration and troubleshooting steps for the following key Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 technologies:
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
Certification/Specialization: CCIE R&S v5.1 Lab Exam
- CCNP + or equivalent knowledge
Who Should Attend:
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
What the Students Get:
- Micronics “ Foundation v.5.1” prep E-Book.
- Secured PDF file of Micronics’ “Advanced CCIE Routing and Switching v.5.1” E- Book.
- Cisco’s Expert-Level Routing and Switching v.5.1 – Advanced Workshop 1 Labs + Digital Kit; Preassessment Lab, Configuration Assessment Lab 12, Diagnostic Assessment Lab 01(standalone scheduling before or after the class)
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs.
The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT use an overhead projector, Micronics believes in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 Blueprint.
Who are some of our clients?
Cisco, Accenture, IBM, AT&T, Verizon, Optus, Telstra, Telefonica, BT, Microsoft, GroupM, MySpace, City of Louisville, Towson University, John Hopkins University, Noterdam University, ITT, SONY, HP, Comcast, and more.