This boot camp offers Narbik’s Routing and Switching as well as Cisco’s Expert- Level R&S Advanced Workshop (CIERS I).
This program offers 6 days of instructor led lessons, hands-on labs, Troubleshooting on specific topics and Assessment Labs.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to perform the necessary and invariant configuration and troubleshooting steps for the following key Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching technologies:
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
Certification/Specialization: CCIE R&S v5.1 Lab Exam
- CCNP + or equivalent knowledge recommended
Who Should Attend:
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
What the Students Get:
- Upon registration, the students will receive an E-COPY of Micronics’ “The Foundation 5.1” Work Book, this workbook prepares the students for the Boot Camp. On the first day of the boot camp the students get the following:
- Secured PDF file of Micronics’ “Advanced CCIE Routing and Switching 5.1-Technology Focused Work Book.”
- Secure PDF file of Micronics’ “Advanced Troubleshooting 5.1″.
- Cisco’s Expert-Level Routing and Switching v.5.1 Digital courseware which includes:
- Pre-assessment Lab
- Workbook Volume I & II
- Lab Guide
- Configuration Assessment Lab 12
- Workbook with Full-Scale Labs 01-10
- Reference Library
- Virtual Rack Rental 100 hours
- Diagnostic Assessment Lab 01 (standalone scheduling before or after the class)
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs.
The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT use an overhead projector, Micronics believes in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 Blueprint.
Who are some of our clients?
Cisco, Accenture, IBM, AT&T, Verizon, Optus, Telstra, Telefonica, BT, Microsoft, GroupM, MySpace, City of Louisville, Towson University, John Hopkins University, Noterdam University, ITT, SONY, HP, Comcast, and more.